Do you love the taste of cashews? If the answer is yes then you’re in for a treat!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
2 cup Cashews
1 cup White sugar
1 cup butter
1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- Grease a cookie sheet lightly with butter and set aside.
- Combine the sugar, corn syrup, and butter in a large pan over low heat until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Allow the mixture to boil until it becomes golden brown in color and has a temperature of 290°F.
- Remove from the flame and mix in the nuts immediately.
- Pour the hot nut-filled mixture onto the grease cookies sheet and allow it to cool and set.
- Once the mixture has cooled and hardened, break it into pieces (as big or as small as you want) and enjoy.