Irresistible, easy to make and unbelievably tasty. The Cheese Stuffed Pull-Apart Garlic Bread is one you are bound to love. If you are a lover of cheese then this recipe is perfect for you. Your taste buds will love you for it.
Easy to Prepare
The dish is not only delectable but also pretty simple to prepare. The steps are as easy as ABC but the prep time is a bit lengthy. Don’t be alarmed though, because it is definitely worth it. After making the dough, you will grease your bundt pan and wrap each dough with cheese. Then you will prepare the filling and dip each dough into the mixture, allow them to rise and bake for 30 minutes. Like I said, lengthy but simple.
For cheese lovers, this recipe will blow your mind. Even if you are not a fan of cheese, you will definitely love these. When I say the recipe is outstanding, believe me. There is nothing more appealing than this.
How to serve
The Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is best when served warm as an appetizer or midday snack/lunch. Pair it with wings or pasta and a cool glass of fruit punch and you are good to go.
Our recipe yields 32 rolls of the Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread. This amount should do for a small brunch or party. You can also serve this tasty treat at weddings, trips and memorable events. It will become the talk of the day.
Mixer – use a hand or stand mixer for this recipe.
Bowl – you will need a microwave-safe bowl to microwave the butter and another regular mixing bowl to combine the ingredients for the filling.
Bundt pan – use a 10 cup bundt pan to bake the bread.
Knife – used to cut the bread and cheese into cubes.
Main Ingredients Used:
Cheese – mozzarella cheese was used in this recipe. It should not be grated.
Garlic – use garlic powder in this recipe.
Yeast – use Fleischmann’s RapidRise yeast.
Substitute For Milk
Soy and almond milk are great substitutes for this ingredient. They have similar flavors and they work like a charm. There is really no difference between these.
• Flour – combined with other dry ingredients.
• Sugar – added to sweeten the bread.
• Yeast – used as the leavening agent.
• Salt – enhances the flavor of the bread.
• Milk – combined with milk and butter.
• Butter – microwaved before adding to flour mixture.
• Egg – adds structure to the bread.
• Cheese – parmesan cheese is used for the coating and mozzarella cheese is used in the bread.
• Garlic Powder – combined with parmesan cheese, butter and Italian herb seasoning for filling.
• Italian Herb Seasoning – adds flavor to the filling.
1. In the bowl of your mixer, add 2 cups flour, yeast, salt, and sugar and mix on low speed until well combined. Add water, milk, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high. Add to the flour mixture and add the egg.
2. Continue to mix for 2 minutes and scrape the bowl as you go. Add 1 cup flour and beat to form a ball from the dough. Lightly flour a clean flat surface and knead the dough for 6 minutes or until it gets smooth.
3. Cover the dough using a towel and allow it to rest for 10 minutes. Grease a 10 cup bundt pan and set it aside. Cut the dough into 32 pieces and the cheese into 32 cubes. Wrap each dough around a piece of cheese.
4. Combine parmesan cheese, butter, Italian herb seasoning, and garlic powder to create the filling. Dip each dough ball into the melted butter mixture and place it in the prepared pan. If you have butter remaining, pour over the rolls and cover with a towel. Allow the dough to rise in a warm place for 45 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and bake the rolls for 30 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and remove to serve.
Allowing the dough to rise
If this step is not done, it will cause the bread to be dense and less flavorful. Therefore, we allow the dough to rise to improve the flavor and texture of the bread. This is done in a warm, draft-free place.
Melting the butter
In this recipe, butter, milk and water are added to a microwave-safe dish to be microwaved. To get this done, you can also use a measuring cup or melt the ingredients on a stove-top in a saucepan at low heat. Be sure to keep an eye on the pan and stir.
How To Store
The Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is to be stored at room temperature, refrigerating the bread is not recommended as it will cause the bread to dry out and become crusty. However, you can freeze the bread wrapped tightly in aluminum foil or plastic wrap.
The tried and true cheesy garlic bread is definitely a recipe you should try if you haven’t already. Baked to perfection with shredded cheese and garlic, melty and delicious. What are you waiting for? You deserve something as good as this and it is super easy to prepare!
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 milk
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 teaspoons yeast
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian Herb Seasoning
1. Add 2 cups flour, yeast, salt and sugar in the bowl of your mixer and mix on low speed until well combined. Add water, milk and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high. Add to the flour mixture and add the egg.
2.Continue to mix for 2 minutes and scrape the bowel as you go. Add 1 cup flour and beat to form a ball from the dough. Lightly flour a clean flat surface and knead the dough for 6 minutes or until it gets smooth.
3.Cover the dough using a towel and allow it to rest for 10 minutes. Grease a 10 cup bundt pan and set aside. Cut the dough into 32 pieces and the cheese into 32 cubes. Wrap each dough around a piece of cheese.
4.Combine parmesan cheese, butter, Italian herb seasoning and garlic powder to create the filling. Dip each dough ball into the melted butter mixture and place in the prepared pan. If you have butter remaining, pour over the rolls and cover with a towel. Allow the dough to rise in a warm place for 45 minutes.
5.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and bake the rolls for 30 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and remove to serve.