If you love the delicious nutty flavor of pecans, this Pecan Cobbler is the perfect dessert for you. It’s moist, sweet, and oh so good!
Servings: 10 portions
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
1 cup pecans
6 tablespoons butter
1 and 1/2 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup milk
1 and 1/2 cup self-raising flour
1 and 1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 and 1/2 cup hot water
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, melt the butter using the oven. Sprinkle the pecans. on top of the butter.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, milk, vanilla, and sugar, stir lightly until blended
- Pour out the batter into a baking dish, on top of the pecans and butter.
- Make a thin layer of brown sugar onto the batter. Pour the hot water on top of the bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.